Home >> ERP in India >> ERP Implementation
Getting ready for ERP
organization needs to answer the following questions while thinking
of taking up ERP.
- Perception of the business problems
- The visualization of solving them.
- How is ERP going to solve the same and how worth is it and how
effective are the measures taken to implement it.
- How and who will coordinate the operation of ERP and is it
justified in terms of costs, time taken and efforts?
- What is the accountability and transparency of ERP operations
and how far it will affect issues like piracy, IPR and their
impact on the organizations performance and image and the possible
measures to curb any unnecessary elements?
If an organization follows all the
above-mentioned steps it will definitely result in successful ERP
implementation as it has been witnessed in the research on
enterprise resource planning phases.
We invite our readers to contribute their views and
opinion on ERP. Articles which is suitable for publication will be
featured in erppandit.com. You may post your views here firstname.lastname@example.org